If your dashboard lights are flickering, headlights dimming or going out, or even hearing strange sounds from under your vehicle’s hood, you probably have trouble with your alternator. Your alternator plays a crucial role in keeping your vehicle running daily by providing the electricity your car needs. Keeping your auto battery charged and powering all the various electronics eventually takes its toll, and your alternator will provide less and less power. An alternator replacement is often the best choice when your current one can’t keep up. Here at Service Plus Automotive our ASE Certified technicians have the knowledge and tools to replace your alternator. With over 23 years of experience, we can fix your problem quickly and do it right the first time.
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009