Belts and Hoses
There are many belts and hoses in your vehicle that all play an important role in keeping your car running smoothly. Most other parts such as your engine, transmission, and even brakes require help from belts and hoses all around your vehicle. Getting parts moving at the right time and constantly flowing fluids around will take their toll on these parts. Rips, tears, and leaks all happen due to wear you naturally get over time. Only properly trained technicians know where to look for these problems, so stop by Service Plus Automotive. We have over 23 years of automotive experience and our ASE Certified staff know vehicles like yours. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009