Headlights and Tail Lights
All drivers know about the importance of their headlights and tail lights. Light that are dimming or broken are a very serious safety hazard since you can’t clearly see where you’re driving. Other than vehicle accidents the most common causes for broken headlights and tail lights are electrical shorts, burned out bulbs, or faulty wiring. Ensure your lights are in top condition by getting top quality service at Service Plus Automotive. Our ASE Certified technicians have 23 years of automotive experience, so we know where to look and quickly solve any issue you have with your headlights and tail lights. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009