Your radiator plays a very important role in keeping your vehicle safe. During excessive use or those hot summer days, your engine generates too much heat and can damage itself. The radiator helps prevent damage by circulating cooled water around your engine to absorb that heat and keep your engine cool. If your radiator is faulty for whatever reason, your engine will eventually overheat and can cause major damage to itself and many other parts. Thankfully this expensive damage is easily avoidable by getting frequent radiator service from professionals. Service Plus Automotive has 23 years of experience and ASE Certified technicians. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009