A proper working suspension system is the key to enjoying a smooth and vibration-free drive. Your suspension helps every part of your vehicle from experiencing excessive force when driving over bumps or hazards such as pot holes. Numerous joints, bearing, even your brakes and shocks all experience the impact from rough conditions, so ensuring your suspension is working is crucial to avoid damage to other parts. Faulty suspensions are also serious safety hazards not only for your vehicle but passengers inside feel all impacts much more. Get your suspension regularly serviced at Service Plus Automotive. Our ASE Certified technicians have the knowledge and tools to fix any suspension issue. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009