The classic tune-up is a maintenance service almost every vehicle owner has heard, and with good reason. A tune-up is made up of multiple maintenance services designed to keep your vehicle in top condition. By focusing on the most common areas of your car that require frequent maintenance, you extend the lifetime of every part of your car in doing so. Every vehicle requires maintenance no matter how little you use it, so it’s important to bring your vehicle in regularly. Catch problems early when they’re easy and inexpensive to fix, and save both time and money by getting your tune-up at Service Plus Automotive. With 23 years of experience and ASE Certified technicians, we’ll get your vehicle running at it’s best. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009