Vehicles are very heavy and large, so any difference in how they are balanced has a very large effect on your driving. Wheel balancing is extremely important both for performance reasons but also your safety. Unbalanced wheels mean less responsive handling, and you also feel impacts due to road hazards much more, thus causing more wear on parts of the vehicle. Getting your wheel balancing at Service Plus Automotive is the best way to stay safe and save money. Our ASE Certified technicians have over 23 years of automotive experience and know how to balance your wheels properly. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009