Check Engine Light
When your vehicle’s check engine light turns on, don’t ignore it! It’s there to keep you informed about the condition of your engine and if there are any issues that should be looked into. There are many different parts in your engine and a fault in any of them can be a problem your check engine light informs you about. Often the problem can be small like a loose cap, but there can also be major engine problems that need to be taken care of by professionals. Here at Service Plus Automotive, we have over 23 years of automotive experience, and our ASE Certified technicians know cars. Get your engine problems fixed the first time and get them done quickly. Stop by or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009