On-Board Diagnostic System
Many vehicles these days have onboard diagnostic systems installed. With cars becoming more complex and computerized, the tools required to understand the problems that happen become more advanced as well. That’s where your onboard diagnostic system comes in. This system has many sensors and computer systems that monitor almost all aspects of your vehicle. If anything is wrong, it informs you about it with warning lights or messages. Here at Service Plus Automotive, we have over 23 years of automotive experience and our ASE Certified technicians know exactly what your onboard diagnostic system is warning you of. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009