Common symptoms of a bad wheel alignment are often experiencing veering or pulling to one side while driving. This is because your wheels aren’t perfectly aligned with each other, meaning you think you’re driving straight, but one or more wheels are slightly turned to the left or right, slowly moving your car in that direction. Not only do you lose performance and gas mileage because of all the correcting you have to do, but it’s also a safety issue. Many times the problems lie with the suspension system or axles that are faulty. Stay safe and get the best performance possible by getting your wheel alignment at Service Plus Automotive. With 23 years of experience and ASE Certified staff, you can be sure of our work. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009