Auto batteries are one of the most used parts in your entire vehicle. Keeping all the lights and electronics powered is a full-time job, even when you aren’t moving. Auto batteries are built to last, but excess use and extreme changes in temperature wear down even the best batteries. If electronics aren’t starting or your lights are dimming, it could be a sign that your auto battery is on its last leg. The average car battery last about 3 years, so it’s important to get yours checked on frequently. Here at Service Plus Automotive we have over 23 years of automotive experience, so we know auto batteries inside and out. Stop by today to have our ASE Certified technicians fix your battery issue quickly and get it right the first time.
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009