Engine Air Filters
The engine in your car requires fresh and clean air to run just like you do. Engine air filters are very important to maintain or replace because they make sure the air that flows to your engine is clean. If your engine air filters are clogged with grime or dirt, your engine isn’t performing as well as it could be. Increased gas usage, lower performance, and more wear and tear or just some of the effects that low-quality air has on your engine. All of which can be easily avoided by regularly getting your engine air filters serviced. Come to Service Plus Automotive. Our ASE Certified technicians have over 23 years of automotive experience so we know when it’s best to get your engine air filters replaced. Stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009