Shocks and Struts
Most drivers have heard about their shocks and struts. These parts are responsible for taking the brunt of the force whenever you drive over bumpy roads or hazards such as pot holes. They also help keep the vibrations down and keeping your drive a smooth one. Many times you’ll know right away that your shocks and struts are faulty if you drive over bumpy roads or feel heavy vibrations. This can eventually lead to other parts getting damage because of the extra impact they have to take. In order to avoid this damage, get your shocks and struts serviced at Service Plus Automotive. Our ASE Certified technicians know the ins and outs of this system, and we have over 23 years of automotive experience. Enjoy great service and stop by, call, or schedule an appointment online today!
Service Plus Automotive benefits include:
- ASE Certified Technicians & Master Technician On Staff
- Best Nationwide Warranty In 40 Miles, 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Shuttle Service, And 24 Hour Drop-off
- Shuttle Service Access To The Nearby Fort Drum
- AAA Top Shop Award Winner Since 2009